Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 6:10 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] the battery in the Logitech K380

Hi all,

Can the battery be charged in the Logitech K380 bluetooth keyboard? I
don't know if I left my keyboard on or what but I can't make it work
this morning.

Also, is the on/off switch closer to me or away from me when the
keyboard is on? I can never remember so if I left it on yesterday that's
why.

Thanks.

Troy