From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Greg
Wocher
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2019 9:02 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Seeking BrailleMe, Orbit Reader user opinions

Hello,
I have an Orbit Reader and I love it. The braille on it is very good. This
is important for me because I am a type one diabetic and my finger tips are
not that sensative anymore. Also for reading the Orbit reader has an
autoscroll function. You can set it to advance the display every so many
seconds.

Greg Wocher

On Dec 21, 2019, at 9:54 AM, Norma A. Boge <naboge@mchsi.com> wrote:

Thanks for your comments, Ann.