From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2019 4:12 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Excessive Jabbering In Settings & System

If there isn't such a setting or there is a reason not to use it, using read current line is likely to do what you want.  I use read current line when I delete a message in the message list of my e-mail program.  Without doing so after deleting the message, a lot of extraneous information is announced.  Doing so reads only what I want to hear.

The same is true for using the screen-reader's search on a web page.

You can experimenbt to see just when you want to issue the command after you do things like initiate a search and delete a message.