Re: Looking for accessible fitness wrist tracker

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

How long does the code stay on the screen?

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ashley Breger via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2019 8:05 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Cc: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Looking for accessible fitness wrist tracker

The Fitbit app is accessible. However, you will need sighted assistance when first setting it up to read the code that displays  on the screen. otherwise once you get it all set up it is very accessible.

Ashley Breger

On Dec 22, 2019, at 6:59 AM, Mich Verrier <michv@...> wrote:

Hi Dennis I think that the fitbit is accessible at least it was the last time I herd about it it has a app and from what I can remember the app is accessible and can be set up using voice over. I am not shure about talk back though since I don’t use that. Maybe others though who have this can comment as far as accesibillidey etc since I am just going by memmery and have no real knollige of using the fitbit but I do remember people talking about it on eather this list or another blindness list and saying that it was accessible. Hth. From Mich.