Re: Does Charter.net block Groups.io messages?

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Jean, charter a.k.a. Spectrum has blocked messages. This member needs to check to see if he has received a email from Groups..io to clear his bouncing status if not, I recommend him changing his email address temporarily if he has another one that he can use.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@twc.com

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency cell

254-813-2461

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

On Dec 24, 2019, at 2:17 PM, Gene <gsasner@gmail.com> wrote:

A member who uses Charter.net wrote to me saying he hasn't received any list mail for quite some time. Aside from possibly going to a spam folder, I wonder if Charter.net is one of these companies people have problems with concerning Groups.io. If this is a problem with that provider, it appears the person should get a different provider for Groups.io mail. Google does well with it.