Re: Microsoft Edge Dev Issues

Greg Wocher

Hello,
Yes there is a problem with the latest version of Edge Dev. They changed the way they present things to the screen reader and it has caused some issues. They are aware of the problem and are working on a fix. That is what I have understood from the other NVDA lists I am on.

Greg Wocher

On Dec 26, 2019, at 11:18 AM, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@roadrunner.com> wrote:

Hi Group,

I am using NVDA latest version and I have just tried Microsoft Edge Dev (the chrome based version) on my Windows 10 latest update version.

While it shows some definite improvements, I have been having an issue where it locks up the speech and even the system on heavily crowded pages such as Tune In and Instacart.

Has anyone else seen this and if so, what could be causing the issues?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"