Re: Does Charter.net block Groups.io messages?

George McCoy

I can confirm what Jean said.

Charter.net blocks messages that have more than 500 recipients.  They will make no exceptions.  I ran into this back last summer and set up this gmail account to handle all my groups.io subscriptions.

George

On 12/24/2019 2:17 PM, Gene wrote:
A member who uses Charter.net wrote to me saying he hasn't received any list mail for quite some time.  Aside from possibly going to a spam folder, I wonder if Charter.net is one of these companies people have problems with concerning Groups.io.  If this is a problem with that provider, it appears the person should get a different provider for Groups.io mail.  Google does well with it.