From: "Robin Frost" <robini71@gmail.com>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2019 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] A Letter From Carlos To All!

Hi,
I appreciated the sentiment and am in awe of anyone who can write structured verse poetry. It's a talent I always wish I had. Still I couldn't help but wonder how his family and loved ones would feel reading something penned in his name. Further he wasn't one to speak of his personal views on things spiritual on lists his own or others which is why it took me aback a bit to read something of this nature ascribed to him.
I mean no disrespect or to detract still it does cause me some concern for the reasons stated above.
Take good care.
Robin