Re: Loose headphone jack on an Acer laptop

Peter Spitz

I think your best option would be to invest in a pair of USB
headphones. You may also be able to get a 3.5mm to USB adapter for
your current headphones but I don't have any experience with adapters.

Peter

On 12/28/19, Sharon Hooley <shooley42@...> wrote:
Hi,

I have an Acer laptop with a loose jack. The guy who was working on it was
able to tighten the grip a little, and I have used it for headphones and
one or two other cables, but they slip out too easily. Since that's not a
part that can be replaced, and he didn't want to try to improve any
further, does anyone have a suggestion for making cables stay securely
plugged in?

Thanks,

www.CochlearAmericas.com