turning off adblockers for certain sites

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

Sorry I don't remember what adblocker I'm running and I can't find it in the list of programs on my laptop, but I know I got it from the suggested software list that is automatically sent from this list monthly.

I have a site I want to access, it's ustvgo.tv, but the site tells me that I need to disable my adblocker. Can anyone help? Btw I'm running windows 10 and my browser is google chrome, and I'm running the latest version of jaws 2019 if that matters but I also have the latest NVDA installed. The person who told me about this site said that it does run well with google chrome.

Troy