From: Brian Zolo
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2019 8:37 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] A Letter From Carlos To All!

Hey there, Janet, Brian Zolo here in Gahanna, Ohio, feel free to call me BZ, grin!  I was very blessed by what you sent, thank you so much for being such a blessing!  Just as an encouragement, I want to encourage you to choose to forgive those who didn't understand your message.  I've found that when I've been hurt, it's helped me to choose to forgive the one who has hurt me and then I pray that the Lord would bless them from the top of their head to the soles of their feet!  Keep on being a blessing!  Your bro1  BZ!