From: Gene
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2019 12:18 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Alcatel flip phone alarm setting

I just got the Alcatel (spelling) Go Flip 3, I believe is the name. its
very close if it isn't quite correct. My old phone stopped working. I
haven't figured out how to set the alarm, which I attribute to the
screen-reader not reading the interface properly. the manual is useless.
It tells you how to get into the interface, which I had already figured out,
but says nothing about how to work with it. It must be glaringly obvious to
a sighted person.

If this problem can't be solved, does anyone have a recommendation on a very
loud alarm clock?