Re: net flicks and pier flicks

Merv Keck <blind5sparrow@...>

Unless it improved in the last six or eight months, Pureflix has some serious accessibility issues. I dropped it because it once was accessible on both my iPhone and iPad as well as my Apple TV. It was also accessible on my PC. When I cancelled the service it was no longer accessible on any of my devices other than the PC and that was only marginal and not very good.
I spoke to several people at Pureflix and they were aware of the issue and encouraged several blind individuals including myself to get a refund for our service rather than work toward accessibility.
I hope they changed or will change soon. They had some good family friendly content on there.
Merv

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of andrew edgcumbe
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2019 2:48 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] net flicks and pier flicks

Hi My name is Andrew. I had a tech question is net flicks excessible through the computer? does it get access ed through windows is that aplication excessible also there is another one a that is more of a christian or faith one calledpier flicks do you know if it is blind friendly?

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.