From: Janet
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2019 8:09 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] A Letter From Carlos To All!

Hello Robin,
I sure hope you don't mean I actually wrote something this beautiful, but if you are, you are giving me way too much credit. Robin, you say, Further he wasn't one to speak of his personal views on things spiritual, how do you know that, you don't. You also say how would his family feel about seeing something in Carlos's name, once again, this poem was written to mean it was coming from a person who is deceased not a person who is living, and I would think Carlos's family would love to see this. The whole point to this poem is to give hope to living people that their love ones are happy and resting Peacefully, so what is wrong with that, nothing is wrong with that. That is why poems like this are written.
Janet