Managing Volume Levels in Windows 10 with NVDA and Winamp

Lisa Belville

Hi, all.

I'm using Windows 10, Winamp, and NVDA.

When using Winamp the volume nearly always needs to be adjusted to a much louder volume than the default setting.  When I do this, the volume for NVDA automatically gets boosted.  So, if I need to pause the player to do something else on the PC or when I get a message if focus happens to be in the Email In box, the volume is incredibly loud.  I can adjust the volume of NVDA while using Winamp, but I'm looking for a more permanent solution.

Any ideas?

--
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@frontier.com