contacting UPS with no package info

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I need to contact UPS to see if there's any way they can make a note to have the delivery person knock on the door when something is delivered but I'm not expecting anything in the near future so I don't have any tracking numbers. When I called the toll-free UPS number this morning I wasn't able to talk to a person because none of the options the automated system gave me applied, does anybody know any way I can contact them then or am I going to have to wait until I order something again and have a tracking number?

A package was delivered last night, and since we have a fence with a sign on the gate about a dog being on the premises the item was just dropped inside the gate and it happened to be raining. It's just a good thing that the shipping package was plastic so the item wasn't hurt.

Troy