From: Troy Burnham
Sent: Friday, January 3, 2020 10:11 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] contacting UPS with no package info

Hi all,

I need to contact UPS to see if there's any way they can make a note to
have the delivery person knock on the door when something is delivered
but I'm not expecting anything in the near future so I don't have any
tracking numbers. When I called the toll-free UPS number this morning I
wasn't able to talk to a person because none of the options the
automated system gave me applied, does anybody know any way I can
contact them then or am I going to have to wait until I order something
again and have a tracking number?

A package was delivered last night, and since we have a fence with a
sign on the gate about a dog being on the premises the item was just
dropped inside the gate and it happened to be raining. It's just a good
thing that the shipping package was plastic so the item wasn't hurt.

Troy