Re: reposting E-mail Question

Gene

If you are correct, what you are describing is a solution that violates expected behavior in Windows.  But we'll see what the person reports.

From: Richard
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2020 9:21 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] reposting E-mail Question

Gene,
This what I was referring to, and I am well aware of system restore, which
would be over-kill in this particular instance.
I have had personal experience with this in the past!
If I wasn't sure of what I was speaking about, I would not have replied!

Rick

Set Program Associations
Set associations for a program
Select the extensions you want this program to open by default, and then
click Save.
Outlook Express
Microsoft Corporation
Select All
Name Description Current Default
Extensions
.eml Outlook Express Document Outlook Express
Protocols
MAILTO Outlook Express Url Outlook Express
MAPI
Send mail Send mail command Outlook Express