possible problems with gmail

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

Normally I don't have any problems subscribing to groups on groups.io using my gmail account, but I'm trying to subscribe to a newsletter for the blind that's also delivered through groups.io, and I tried 3 or 4 times yesterday to subscribe and I never did get the confirmation message I needed to reply to. I even went to gmail.com and didn't find any of the confirmation messages there either, at least not in the inbox on the site or in the all mail section on the site.

Also, I have my gmail account plugged into thunderbird and I usually have no trouble receiving the messages, but I'm in the process of transferring some e-mail that I usually receive through my road runner account over to gmail, and this includes daily announcement e-mails that I receive from a chat site. I realized this morning that I haven't been receiving these daily announcements though and when I went to gmail.com and looked I found at least one of the daily announcements that I didn't receive in the all mail section of gmail.com. Since I am apparently receiving the daily announcements then and they just aren't reaching my inbox in thunderbird does anybody know how I can fix this problem?

If anybody can give me suggestions on either subscribing to the newsletter I mentioned above, or getting the messages that are staying on the gmail site to come into thunderbird I'd appreciate it.

Troy