Re: contacting UPS with no package info

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi Troy, I recommend calling your local UPS store, and talking to them and they should be able to make some kind of notation. Because before the package comes to you, it goes to a UPS store that is close to you for sorting.

On Jan 3, 2020, at 9:11 AM, Troy Burnham <troyburnham34@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I need to contact UPS to see if there's any way they can make a note to have the delivery person knock on the door when something is delivered but I'm not expecting anything in the near future so I don't have any tracking numbers. When I called the toll-free UPS number this morning I wasn't able to talk to a person because none of the options the automated system gave me applied, does anybody know any way I can contact them then or am I going to have to wait until I order something again and have a tracking number?

A package was delivered last night, and since we have a fence with a sign on the gate about a dog being on the premises the item was just dropped inside the gate and it happened to be raining. It's just a good thing that the shipping package was plastic so the item wasn't hurt.

Troy