Re: Is there a way to listen to my iPhone through my computer?

Steven Johnson

Hello Peter. I'm sure that there is a more high-tech solution than what I did to solve this problem, but I just went to Best Buy and picked up a lightning to 3.5 mm adapter and plugged my iPhone into my computer like that.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Peter Spitz
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 8:45 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Is there a way to listen to my iPhone through my computer?

I have my headphone system set up from my computer through a USB digital analog converter to my headphone amplifier. I would like to listen to radio stations on my iPhone through that system. I have no way to connect the 3.5mm headphone jack from the iPhone to my DAC.
Hope this clarifies the issue. Thanks very much for the responses!

Peter

On 1/7/20, Mich Verrier <michv@...> wrote:
Hi I think you would need to use eye tunes to do this how ever I am
not shure. From Mich.