Re: Is there a way to listen to my iPhone through my computer?

Steven Johnson

Yes indeed. I have an iPhone 10 and had to buy an adapter, but you will not need an adapter since you have a headphone jack on your iPhone 6. Just go into sound settings on the computer and make sure that the mic jack is set for line in, or your audio is going to really blast.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Peter Spitz
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 9:09 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Is there a way to listen to my iPhone through my computer?

OK, I will try that. Did you plug the 3.5mm end into your microphone jack on your computer?

Thanks!

On 1/7/20, Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...> wrote:
Hello Peter. I'm sure that there is a more high-tech solution than
what I did to solve this problem, but I just went to Best Buy and
picked up a lightning to 3.5 mm adapter and plugged my iPhone into my
computer like that.