Re: Talking Indoor Thermometer

Carolyn Arnold

Blind Mice Mega Mall has one.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Merv Keck
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 10:59 PM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Talking Indoor Thermometer

There doesn't seem to be much call these days for an indoor
thermometer. Once upon a time I had talking indoor/outdoor
thermometers. However they have long since worn out and have
been disposed of with extreme happiness. I use my Echo when
I want the outdoor temperature. It might not be to the exact
degree but it is close enough for me.

However, I am unable to find something that will give me
just an indoor temperature. The apartment where I live is
not one in which I can install a talking Thermostat. And
there is literally an 8 or 10 degree difference tween the
North side of the apartment and the South side of the
apartment 365 day of the year.

Today I asked AIRA to help me adjust the central heat which
is located in the living room and it took me about a half an
hour and several calls because even with the glasses and
kit, the thermostat is so small and low contrast the Agents
could not read the numbers and one was unable to help me
saying she could not see it at all. even with Zoom on my
iPhone.

I have been searching for quite a while for something that
just does indoor temperature and nothing else. Because I
can't open my windows in the apartment to run wires or
anything and don't want to buy something more than I need.
So any help locating just a Talking Indoor thermometer would
be much appreciated.

Merv