Re: A problem with an SD card in a VR Trek

Monte Single

You could check the right-protect tab and make sure it is in the down position.

Just a thought.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kay Malmquist
Sent: January-12-20 1:39 AM
To: TechTalk <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] A problem with an SD card in a VR Trek

Hello,

I added a couple of .docx to the text files folder of a card that I have been using for quite some time.  Now when I try to put it in my VRTrek,I get a media 3 error.  So I tried another card and all is fine with that.  So, I decided to put it back in to my computer and the disc name does not come up on the list of drives.  It just says the drive name.  When I press enter on it, I am asked if I want to reformat?  Ok, if it is corrupted is their any way to salvage what is on there?  I have a ton of notes that I really need for classes and things like that.  I have a san disc utility but I don't think that does any salvage functions.  any thoughts?  I have at least 30 GB of books and other things.  Please if you have any ideas, let me know.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

No matter where you are, no matter how difficult things might appear to be, you are always being moved toward magnificence. Always.
Author Unknown