Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 7:58 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] A problem with an SD card in a VR Trek

Yes, you can.  However, I haven’t seen XP in so long that I can’t remember how to get to the command prompt.  I seem to remember that it is located under accessories.  Maybe go to the start menu, go to all programs, and I think accessories was near the bottom of the list.  Once you get to the command prompt though, you can type chkdsk /f /r e: or whatever your card’s drive letter is, and chkdsk will try to find and repair bad/corrupt sectors on the card.  It seems to be worth a shot anyhow.