Re: Need help to save document in Microsoft Word

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

i use abby 12
i have problems with navigating the menu, nvda does not read the menu options

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2020 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Need help to save document in Microsoft Word

Why do you hate it?  If it is a matter of doing things, you may find, by discussing such topics, that you find other ways you like more, perhaps being able to more or less duplicate the Windows 7 methods by using a utility that restores that interface where it has been changed.  But if you use such utilities, make sure no functionality you want is impaired or lost.  Whenever I see such discussions, that is my first question.

Gene
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2020 1:33 PM

I definitely mean downgraded. I really hate Windows 10 and would happily go back to something else.
TerriLynne

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of chris judge
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2020 9:24 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io

Hi. I'm assuming you mean, upgraded to windows 10? What happens when you attempt to save the document using control S?

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of TerriLynne Pomeroy
Sent: January 13, 2020 10:58 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Need help to save document in Microsoft Word

I have recently downgraded to Windows 10 and am using Office 2016 and JAWS 18. I have no trouble opening a new document in Microsoft Word, but can’t figure out how to save it. Any help would be appreciated.

TerriLynne

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.