From: Gene
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2020 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Need help to save document in Microsoft Word

Why do you hate it?  If it is a matter of doing things, you may find, by discussing such topics, that you find other ways you like more, perhaps being able to more or less duplicate the Windows 7 methods by using a utility that restores that interface where it has been changed.  But if you use such utilities, make sure no functionality you want is impaired or lost.  Whenever I see such discussions, that is my first question.

Sent: Monday, January 13, 2020 1:33 PM

I definitely mean downgraded. I really hate Windows 10 and would happily go back to something else.
TerriLynne