Re: Freedom Scientific Vs. NvAccess

Victor

Here's an article about Apple's accessibility.

Victor

http://chrishofstader.com/apples-2015-accessibility-rebound/

On 11/19/15, Matt <matt.from.florida@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, I think when it comes too government and other business if they know
and this is where the problem comes in is they don't know they really don't
know enough about the blind world.
But if they did know especially business they would say well just use NVDA
or Windows eyes since I have office 2010 or higher and this is free and we
don't have to government use tax payer $s to make it accessible to you. And
business would say plain out no you use either NVDA or windows Eyes and
Windows eyes if they have office 2010 and above.
Now would this be the right thing to do? Well Maybe or Maybe not! I think
if they did this and stop forking out money to FS then the market would
make
FS come down on Prices.
Now understand Jaws is the flagship screen reader out there that all screen
readers strive to be like. Then I think 2nd place is NVDA and bumping very
close to 1st place. Then Windows Eyes. But who knows in a decade all might
change.

Matt.from.florida@gmail.com