Re: Need help to save document in Microsoft Word

Steve Matzura

F12, not CTRL/F12.

On 1/13/2020 2:31 PM, TerriLynne Pomeroy wrote:
Well, the control s does not work. It is what I have always used in the
past. But the ctrl f12, which I have never used, did work.
And my version of office says 2016.
TerriLynne
-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann
Parsons
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2020 12:13 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Need help to save document in Microsoft Word

Hi all,

Word in Windows 10, incidently not the same things at all, e.g. you can
run Office2013 or Office365 on Windows10. The save commands are the
same in Word as they have been for the past twenty years. ctrl-s saves a
document. f12 takes you to the save-as dialog as it always did. You can
find these options by using alt-f which is the backstage menu.

Ann P.