From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Ann Parsons
Sent: January-14-20 2:13 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Need help to save document in Microsoft Word

Hi all,

Yes, f12 is an Office Command, not a windows one. Sorry about my earlier
mistake. I find it interesting that nobody talks about the fact that when a
blind person learns to use a computer, he or she must learn three things
simultaneously: the OS, the screen reader, and the application.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring