Re: Scanner/Printer with

george b <gbmagoo@...>

Yes you can

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: January 15, 2020 3:41
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Scanner/Printer with

If I were using jaws right now, I probably wouldn’t  be talking as it is  minus 46 with the windchill.

I  have been using nvda since  2011 when I progressed from low vision to almost no vision.

I have jaws demo installed  for alternate help.

So, can I scan repeatedly with jaws in 40 minute mode?

I like the idea of using a camera instead of a flatbed scanner.