Re: Scanner/Printer with OpenBook

Monte Single

It is possible that your wireless connection does notcover  all your house.  As you have a usb connection, just use a usb cable to connect your laptop to the scanner printer.  It should work as you already have the printer/scanner software on your laptop.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk
Sent: January-15-20 7:57 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Scanner/Printer with OpenBook

Thank you all for your replies.  The computer that I have the scanner set up with is a laptop.  Since I lost my wireless connection, would that have anything to do with the fact that I use the laptop in different parts of the house?  I have noticed that it does have a USB connection.

Veronica

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Monte Single
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 9:47 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Scanner/Printer with OpenBook

Hi veronica,

I’ve used Epson scanners for over 20 years.

You just need to make a note the next time you get your wireless connection reset.  It is quite possible  that your scanner also has a usb connection.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Veronica Kirk
Sent: January-14-20 7:39 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] Scanner/Printer with OpenBook

Hello,

Those of you that have OpenBook, I was wondering which scanner/printer do you use.  I have an Epson WF 26-30 series, with a wireless connection.  A technician set it up for me, but it has now lost its connection.  I am thinking that maybe I should find a scanner that is easier to use.

Veronica

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.