Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2020 4:05 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] question about temporarily unsubscribing

        Hi Group:

I'm going on vacation tomorrow and I was wondering if there is a way to
unsubscribe from the lists I am on until I get back?  I will be gone for
a week and I get a load of mail per day and won't be able to check it.
So if possible, I would like to temporarily unsubscribe if there is a
way to do this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shelly