food delivery apps

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I have waiter, grub hub, favor, and door dash all on my phone and they all seem accessible but I wonder if anybody has used any of these and can comment on how they work?

I've never used any of these myself but in just opening them and looking at them I see that favor shows the delivery fee for each restaurant, do the rest of them do the same thing? It appears that I have to register on the other 3 apps I mentioned besides favor and I haven't done that yet.

Is a tip expected over and above the delivery fee or is the delivery fee considered the tip? Do some restaurants use more than one delivery service or do they all just use one and there's no choice? Oh, and do I call the restaurant to make the order and then tell them I want it delivered or do I make the order through the app in some way?

Anything anybody can tell me will be greatly appreciated.

Troy