Re: windows 7 in general.

Pamela Dominguez

Last I knew, the laptops were about $125 or $150.  Pam.

From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2020 7:20 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] windows 7 in general.

I doubt they ever sold laptops for 100 dollars.  They sell desktops for about 100 dollars.  They sell laptops for about 180 dollars.  I’m saying about because I don’t recall exactly.

Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2020 3:52 PM

I would love to have a laptop computer.  I am going to learn how
to use the Dell computer desktop in work skills classes.  Does
Computers for the Blind still sell computers for $100? If I could
get a laptop for $100, I would then use one of my braille
notetakers as a braille terminal.  Or I could learn Nvda.

Jan h