avoiding columns

Joe Giovanelli

Hello, Everyone,

I do a lot of optical scanning; I use Docuscan Plus.

Often plays or skits are written in sujch a way that the character name and the first word of what he says is separated far enough that Docuscvan thinks that it's a column.

What I see, therefore, are the names of characters, and they are followed by what the people say. At that point we read what should be said but without the name of the person speaking the line.

I have to find all of this and then type in the names before the words to be read.

Is there a way to instruct Docuscvan to ignore column breaks?

I'm asking this here because System Access does not have the best customer support.

I appreciate any help with this.

Joe Giovanelli, W2PVY