Gene:

Thank you so much.  I will be gone for a week and didn't want to come back with a cluttered in-box.  I greatly appreciate your help.

Shelly

On 1/18/2020 1:24 PM, Gene wrote:
Its much better to go nomail.  If you have a fully setup account, you can do this with a browser as a general setting.  If not, you can do it group by group.

To go nomail for this group, you would send a blank e-mail to this address:
To resume delivery, send a blank e-mail to

If you want to resume delivery as a digest, there are other commands but I assume you want single message delivery.

The same syntax isw used with other Groups.io groups.  Name of group plus etc.

Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2020 4:05 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] question about temporarily unsubscribing

        Hi Group:

I'm going on vacation tomorrow and I was wondering if there is a way to
unsubscribe from the lists I am on until I get back?  I will be gone for
a week and I get a load of mail per day and won't be able to check it.
So if possible, I would like to temporarily unsubscribe if there is a
way to do this.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Shelly