Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2020 10:10 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Dectalk cable, what is the phone jack end called

Looks like Stonewall Cable in New Hampshire is alive and well.  This message from Mr. Osborn is extremely helpful.  I think I will try to call them tomorrow and give them the nomenclature that you just sent me.  I may order 3 or 4 of them, and still purchase Wayne’s if he finds it.  As for the battery pack, that will probably turn out to be more difficult, but I can be fairly resourceful.  Thank you Kay.