From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, 20 January 2020 14:17
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Amazon Parcel Tracking

Actually, Amazon uses a variety of delivery services including UPS,
Fedex, the US Postal Service and a few, less familiar services like A1
International and LaserShip. Most small packages and orders containing
food items are usually shipped via US Postal Service. Sometimes, if an
item is ordered from a third-party merchant and fulfilled by Amazon,
they may not provide a tracking number.

Gerald

On 1/20/2020 7:05 AM, joseph hudson wrote:
Sometimes it to UPS sometimes it's their own delivery service. They have what they call Amazon vans now. There should be a way to track it through their website.
On Jan 20, 2020, at 5:23 AM, Fanus <buys.fanus@...> wrote:

Hello List
Sorry, I think this is too much off topic but I hope someone can help. My
Amazon order tracking on their site just says "shipped, out for delivery".
Is there a way to get more particulars, like what happens every day. The
order number starts with B and ends with M so I do not know which service
Amazon uses.
Regards
Fanus