Re: Amazon Parcel Tracking

lance allison

I'm not sure if you can do it from the Amazon shopping app but I know from the your receipt emails or whatever you can get to your it's usually ups at does the shipping for me you can get the tracking history and you know when it's out for delivery you can sign up for kind of updates would further detail if need be which I never usually do cuz out for delivery from the nearest UPS thing to me usually means it gets there you know middle to end of the day but you can see you know when it leaves the depo shot like that

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020, 5:23 AM Fanus <buys.fanus@...> wrote:
Hello List
Sorry, I think this is too much off topic but I hope someone can help. My
Amazon order tracking on their site just says "shipped, out for delivery".
Is there a way to get more particulars, like what happens every day. The
order number starts with B and ends with M so I do not know which service
Amazon uses.
Regards
Fanus