Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2020 7:52 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Dectalk cable, what is the phone jack end called

Good morning Kay and Wayne.  Kay, if you figure out what that jack was called I would be grateful because there is a company here in the Inland Northwest that I think can manufacture a cable for me that would do the trick.  Wayne, if you find that old cable, I have 10 bucks that is burning a hole in my pocket.