coffee makers

heather albright

Hay, I had a k-cup machine but, wanted something smaller; we lack counter space woe! SO I was wondering if anyone knows of a good coffee maker with a cool wall for poring! I have been e-mailing  Hamilton beact; mr. coffee  and black and decker. I have not received a response; guess my question did not warrant a response woe! There is 2 people in the house but, I used to have a 6 cup machine but, it bit the dust! So anyone out there that might have a machine that has a cool wall and has buttons instead of minues? Cheers Heather

e-mail:
kd5cbl@...
sites:
National Federation of The Blind: