From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: January 24, 2020 7:33
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] powered USB hubs

Hi all,

I bought a powered USB hub but I can't figure out how to connect it to my computer. I have an extra cord that has a USB plug on one end that I assume plugs into the computer but there's no place on the hub for the other end to plug into since the only nonUSB slot is where the power cord is plugged. Can anybody help? Btw the brand is Sabrent if that matters, and there are 10 USB ports 3 of which are quick charge ports if that matters.

Thanks.

Troy