Re: Repeating a Time Reminder With a 3rd Gen Dot

Penny Golden

I have not found any way to make her give us repeated times.  Like, say, five minutes elapsed.

I would love to be wrong on this; but the only way I see it happening is your setting your alarm for 4 minutes; and then re-setting it, every time it goes off.

I sure wish it were otherwise.

On 1/24/2020 5:34 PM, Mike B wrote:
Hi All,

I would like my 3rd generation Amazon Dot to repeat or give me a notification for a certain amount of time.  What I mean is I'm creating my own workout program on my treadmill and I would like the Dot to notify me every 4 minutes for a 48  to 60 minute time frame.  If this can be done, I don't know, but I certainly wasn't able to give the correct command with my previous attempts.  If one of you knows the correct verbiage to tell her, would you please tell me how I would ask her to do this?  All help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.