From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steven Johnson
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2020 3:49 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] timer repeat.

There is a skill called Interval Notice that will sort of do that. Tell her Highness, Alexa enable interval notice. Then, you can say something like, Alexa tell interval notice to set a 2 minute interval 5 times. Every 2 minutes on mine, she said "Time." You can read about it here.
https://www.amazon.com/Justin-Witt-Interval-Notice/dp/B078N9ZRPM