From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Mike B
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2020 3:35 PM
To: TechTalk
Subject: [TechTalk] Repeating a Time Reminder With a 3rd Gen Dot

Hi All,

I would like my 3rd generation Amazon Dot to repeat or give me a
notification for a certain amount of time. What I mean is I'm creating my
own workout program on my treadmill and I would like the Dot to notify me
every 4 minutes for a 48 to 60 minute time frame. If this can be done, I
don't know, but I certainly wasn't able to give the correct command with my
previous attempts. If one of you knows the correct verbiage to tell her,
would you please tell me how I would ask her to do this? All help is
greatly appreciated. Thanks much.