Re: timer repeat.

Mike B

Hi Steven,

This sounds like the skill I need!  Thank you very much for your input.

Sent: Friday, January 24, 2020 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] timer repeat.

There is a skill called Interval Notice that will sort of do that.  Tell her Highness, Alexa enable interval notice.  Then, you can say something like, Alexa tell interval notice to set a 2 minute interval 5 times.  Every 2 minutes on mine, she said "Time."  You can read about it here.
https://www.amazon.com/Justin-Witt-Interval-Notice/dp/B078N9ZRPM