Re: Anybody Know If Any Software Defined Radio Applications Are Accessible with JAWS?

Evan Reese

Thanks Jim. I’ve subscribed to that list and I will try my question there.
Evan

Sent: Friday, January 24, 2020 11:53 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Anybody Know If Any Software Defined Radio Applications Are Accessible with JAWS?

    Hi there Steve!

Below is the subscribe info for the blind-hams group,

blind-hams+subscribe@groups.io

Have A Good 1! de

mailto:wohlggie@...<KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.

On 24-Jan-20 05:53, Steve Matzura wrote:

Then there are SDR's you connect to your computer, which is what the original poster was asking about, I think.

On 1/23/2020 1:23 PM, Gene wrote:
I think there is at least one blind hams list.  I don't know the address but other list members may.  You may get a better answer there.

As I recall, SDR allows you to operate a receiver remotely and listen to stations from the remote receiver.  I'm saying that in case people want to know what it is.