Re: timer repeat.

Penny Golden

Oh, she didn't ask me how long.  sorry.

On 1/24/2020 6:53 PM, Mike B wrote:
Hi Penny,

I tried that, but when I ask her to repeat the timer, she asks, for how long?  That could work, but in the meantime I'm making settings adjustments to the treadmill and this could get a little tedious, talking to her and adjusting the treadmill, but if all else fails I could do it.  Thank you very much for your input.

Sent: Friday, January 24, 2020 3:40 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] timer repeat.

Try this.

Tell her lady-ship: set a timer for fifteen seconds.

This is just for trial purposes, you understand.

When it goes off you can say: ay lady, repeat the timer.

That way you eliminate the command: stop the timer, at least.

I wish we could have her announce the time every 5 minutes, let us say;
so that we could keep on track as we're getting out in the morning.

Pen