alphabetizing in notepad?

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I have a text file containing my user names and passwords that opens up in notepad in windows 10. The way I have it organized is to have the user name on a line by itself and the password underneath it, and on a couple of them I have some other lines with answers to questions in case I can't get into that particular account. I have a blank line separating each entry. Is there a way in notepad to alphabetize these entries? When I started this file several years ago I was just putting things in random order as I had something new I wanted to put in the file, but now there's quite a few entries and it would be easier to have everything alphabetized.

Thanks.

Troy