reading a PDF file

Kay Malmquist

Hi all,
For the most part I don't have problems with PDF files.  But when they are images and not OCR text I can not read them.  I got a book on the Keto life style and it is accompanied with a PDF and without that PDF it is pretty much useless.  I have tried a few things but haven't had any major success turning it in to a readable document.  Can anyone help me with this?  I would be very grateful.  Thanks in advance.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmquist@...

No matter where you are, no matter how difficult things might appear to be, you are always being moved toward magnificence. Always.
Rhonda Byrne